Raspberry Baked Brie Cheese is a great Christmas appetizer with just four ingredients! Making it quick and easy is a real and real favorite!
Baked berry is one of those appetizers that looks really nice and tasty, but it’s so easy and quick and you almost feel cheated. For more berry surprises, try the Baked Maple Nut Brie or the Nut Blueberry Brie Bites. They both make amazing mouthwashes.
This is a delicious Christmas appetizer that makes preparing for the holidays a breeze! Have you ever noticed which appetizers rub against the ones that are hard to touch? Well, this is an inhalation instruction. It’s very creamy, full of complementary flavors, and seems to have been going on for hours. This is one of the things to keep in mind.
When cooked, the berries become extremely soft and fluffy, but not stringy, almost like a thick sauce. Makes it ideal for immersion, broadcast and enjoyment. Baking it in the batter preserves all the goodness available until you are ready to crush it. Then watch the surprise emerge from the golden crust. It is completely divine.
What kind of appetizer is Brie?
Bakes Brie is perfect for Christmas and New Years Eve. Baked berry is a classic and often popular ingredient at parties and parties. Berry is a soft, nutty, buttery cheese that has hints of fruit after the hue and is great to pair with raspberries. You will love this combination of flavors and the white and red colors are perfect for the holidays!
Raspberry berry ingredients
With just four foods, you can assign the task of preparing snacks to your spouse or children. Even if it looks beautiful and tasty, the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. Even Brie is now generally shipped in most stores, so you don’t have to drive around town to find what you need.
- Puff pastry: You will need 1 sheet, which is half a box.
- Baya: Buy a chainsaw, not a wedge
- Raspberry storage: Choose the one you like the most or make your own.
- egg: This is for washing eggs.
How to cook
With only 4 ingredients, it is very easy to prepare. It is best made hot to get that warm, hot center. You should have planned it in advance to have time to cook it. Trust me, it’s worth being warm.
- Roll upOpen a sheet of puff pastry on a cutting board and roll it out 1/4-inch thick with a rolling pin.
- Location: Place the chopper in the middle of the dough. Spread raspberry preservatives on top. Place a thin edge around the cheese.
- fold: Gently lift the dough and cover the cheese completely.
- Transfer and brush: Move the brie to a cookie page. Mix the eggs with a tablespoon of water. Brush the dough. Clean up any spilled eggshells on the plate.
- Cooking: Bake in a 400 degree oven for 40-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips for a perfect cooked Brie
Baking a cake may seem scary at first, but it’s not easy. With these tips, there is no need to worry about this appetizer.
- Animated: Make sure the dough does not become too thin or crack during cooking. Also be careful not to overstretch it.
- the show: If you want the preservatives to look like the one above, fold the dough like a cookie in the middle. This is an easy method of celebration to have a beautifully cooked berry.
- About that: If you want a fully packaged cooked berry, fold it to seal it completely as a gift. You can decorate the berry by marking in shape or line or even with additional raspberries or pastry ribbons.
- To wash: When adding beaten egg, clean boiling eggs so they don’t cook like eggs.
- Patience: Wait five minutes for pouring, otherwise the cheese will melt quickly from the puff pastry. The image below has been cooling for five minutes.
- Ahead: If the dough is cold and the stove is hot, it is better to cook the puff pastry. Grate the cutting board with the dough, then refrigerate for at least half an hour before baking to get a fluffy texture.
- Seasoning: This is beautiful in itself, but you can add a little decoration if you like. Garnish your cooked berries with fresh raspberries, chopped pecans or walnuts, and a drop of honey for a festive look.
- Remaining: The remaining material should be packed in airtight plastic bags and stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until the outside is crispy and the inside is hot.
- Other fillers: Raspberries aren’t the only jam that goes well with berries, try fig, apricot, strawberry, strawberry, peach, and even tryo jalape jams instead.
Right or wrong!
I discovered that there are two ways of thinking. People are on the skin rejuvenation team or the team that doesn’t shave the skin. There are good reasons to do each of these and it depends solely on personal preference.
- Equipment modification: By packing the berries in candies, you can place the berries without worry because the candies contain the center of the hot malt. Cutting without scales is also easier because it can be difficult and you end up cutting it instead of cutting it.
- Not a team Correction: You can heat the berry without the pastry box and keep the skin in place. Many people enjoy the taste of their skin and prefer to have it. The crust can also ensure that the soft center does not slip out of the dough.
The best way to serve an aperitif
Baked berry is your favorite because you can serve it with different things and it will taste good. It will also look perfect on the cheese board. Here are some tips on how to find old articles or make an appointment.
- Cookies: Most types are effective
- Bread: Crostini, loaf of bread, baguette toast
- Baked goods in the oven: Yum, fluffier dough
- Fruit: Tart with apples, grapes, clementines or more chopped berries
- He was treated Meat: Ham, salami, chorizo, chapel
- Pita chips
- Toasted walnuts: Almonds, walnuts, cashews, pistachios
More appetizing favorites
Everyone loves a good aperitif. They make the party. Carrying a table cover is always fun, but it’s best if it tastes great. They’re so much fun to prepare and eat, which is why most of us can make a full meal at the appetizer table.
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Baking time 35 Minutes
Total time 40 Minutes
Services 12 People
Raspberry Baked Brie Cheese is a great Christmas appetizer with just four ingredients. Perfect for Christmas and New Years!
Mixed with a tablespoon of water.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Using وردنهRoll up the puff pastry until it is 1/4 ”thick.
Place the grinder in the middle of the dough.
Add raspberry storage on top of the berry.
Gently fold in the berry until completely covered.
Transfer the brie cheese wheel to a baking sheet.
Brush Over the egg / water mixture.
Clean the collected eggs under a boil on a baking sheet.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool for five minutes before serving.
Updated December 11, 2020
Originally Published On December 21, 2017
Calories207kilo calories (10 ٪)carbohydratessixteengram (5 ٪)Protein6gram (12 ٪)gordo13gram (20 ٪)Saturated fats5gram (25%)Cholesterol32milligram (11 ٪)سدیم178milligram (7 ٪)potassium53milligram (2 ٪)Fiber1gram (4 ٪)Bread of sugar5gram (6 ٪)Vitamin A131IU (3 ٪)C vitamin.1milligram (1 ٪)Football41milligram (4 ٪)Iron1milligram (6 ٪)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary based on the brands you use, the measurement methods, and the serving size in each household.