Lights by SedatedH is perfect for all the minimal lovers and beginners out there. This is a very easy to setup screen, and looks fantastic. With only battery info at the top, date & time info at the bottom, as well as minimal icon folders, this screen is ideal for someone who wants a calm and peaceful homescreen.
Lights on MyColorScreen:
Part 1: Before you begin
These are the apps you will need:
Nova Launcher (Apex and ssLauncher can also be used):
The files that you must copy to your phone:
Part 2: Nova Settings:
Desktop Grid: 12×8 (or whatever suits you best, as shown in the video)
Width Margin: None
Height Margin: None
Disable: Shadows, Label Icons
Advanced: Enable: Widget Overlap
Enable Dock: Disabled
Look and Feel:
Show notification bar: Disabled
Gestures and Buttons:
Apply any if needed.
Part 3: Wallpaper Setup
Hold down on your homescreen – Wallpapers – Gallery – Find the Wallpaper and select it. The wallpaper should fit any screen as it doesn’t matter if some parts are cropped off.
Part 4: Shortcut Setup
To create a folder, simply hold down on the homescreen – apps. Now tap ‘Select Multiple’, now select all the apps you want and select create folder. Next hold down on this folder – edit – select the image – change it to a SmallWhites icon.
Part 5: UCCW
To add the skins:
– Hold down on the homescreen – Widget – UCCW – any size.
– In the main menu after tapping the widget, select “Open uzip”, now just find where you pasted the .uzip and select it.
– After it appears on your homesreen, resize it to the way it looks in the video.
– You can now edit the hotspots (allows you to open apps when tapping a certain area) in this skin, by tapping the skin to open it.
– Then select ‘Hotspots’ in ‘Select Object’, followed by editing your needed hotspots.
– If you would like to know more about hotspots, see the link below.
– Finally tap any UCCW skin, Menu – Hotspots Mode – On.
Remember: Turn Hotspots mode ON to prevent opening the editor each time.
***If you get a white box, remove it, then re add the skin from the UCCW gallery, then it should work***
Part 6: Missed It! Setup (Intermediate Users)
Missed It! – The Complete Guide:
Thanks very much for watching this tutorial, please don’t forget to subscribe, as well as like/comment on/share this video!
Name of the track: Feel it
Artist of the track: Unknown
Direct URL of the track:
Link to online license terms: